Monday, January 29, 2007

21 weeks to go....

Hi there super fans! Ok, so maybe I don't have fans yet, but by the end of this I really SHOULD...

I thought it would be fun for you guys to see what I am up to over the course of the week, so I am going to start sharing my training schedules with you weekly, and then give you a BRIEF recap of any milestones or interesting stuff that happened along the way...

So, this week we are coming off a recovery week. Generally during a recovery week, we let the body rest a bit, possibly do some workouts for time (to see how we are coming along), and get ready to begin the next build phase of our training.

This past week we swam 15 100's in the pool for time. I am happy to say that I have dropped several seconds off my 100 time and I was fairly consistent through the set! Woo hoo!!

On to this week, here's the schedule (swim sets are TBD right now, but we will probably swim about 7000+ yds this week I think...)
Monday-
1:00 Bike hill repeats
2k timed swim (that I didn't get to yesterday...)

Tuesday-
:40 Aero zone run
Coached Swim Practice

Wednesday-
:50 Bike Trainer with spin ups, followed immediately by
:10 run at 10K pace

Thursday-
:40 Run hill repeats
Swim set TBD

Friday-
REST!!! (no yoga....way too sore after last weeks session!)

Saturday-

4:00 Bike, followed immediately by
:10 run HARD off the bike

Sunday-

1:45 Run
Swim set TBD

All in all, probably about 11 hours this week....now you understand why I might not be ansering my phone when you call....it's not that I don't care.... :-)

Tune in next week to see what happened!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home